Health & Safety Policy
The “GCP” is a Greek construction company, who aim to offer integrated construction services of high quality, which are characterised by reliability and professionalism.
The Management of “GCP”, is contacting business under the control of an occupational health and safety management system governed by ISO 45001:2018 standard.
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work – related injury and ill health.
- Setting, monitoring and evaluating OH&S risks in order to eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks, and OH&S opportunities in order to enhance OH&S management system.
- Setting and monitoring OH&S objectives.
- Training all members of staff according the needs and responsibilities of the OH&S management
- Committing to monitor and fulfil its compliance obligations.
- Enhancing consultation and participation of workers, and, in case they exist, workers’ representatives in the development, planning, implementation, performance evaluation and actions for improvement of the OH&S management system.
To meet occupational health and safety requirements, “GCP” applies an OH&S management system in conjunction with other management controls, described in the OH&S and Procedure Manuals.
Responsibility for upholding this policy is a Company-wide commitment under the guidance and with the assistance of senior management who encourages personal commitment of all staff to address occupational health and safety rules and guidelines as part of their skills & competencies.
It is “GCP” policy to make sure that this occupational health and safety management system is constantly in place and that it preserves fully the ISO 45001:2018 standards by taking corrective measures and through an action list such as: training sessions, annual reviews, integration of ISO 45001:2018 to newly established departments and employees.
“GCP” complies with all applicable legislation and regulatory requirements relevant to its activity, including all health and safety regulations and seeks for continuous improvement of its management system.