Health & Safety Policy
The “GCP” is a Greek construction company, which was established by an accomplished team with many years of experience in the area of construction, who aim to offer integrated services of high quality, which are characterised by reliability and professionalism and the focus of which is on the individual.
The Management of “GCP”, is contacting business under the control of a quality management system governed by ISO 9001:2015 standard.
“GCP” obtains client satisfaction by:
- Responding promptly and accurately to customer inquiries and orders
- Offering qualitative, value for money and reliable services to its customers
- Ensuring that its management and staff are fully trained to meet the requirements of the business and its customers
- Constantly striving to meet and where possible exceed its customer’s expectations
- Working closely with its customers and suppliers in order to establish the highest quality standards
- Adopting a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have an impact on quality
- Training all members of staff according the needs and responsibilities of the quality managementsystem
- Providing a professional after sales support service to its customers
- Being one step forward by the competition
To meet the specific customer requirements, “GCP” applies a quality management system in conjunction with other management controls, described in the Quality and Procedure Manuals.
Responsibility for upholding this policy is a Company-wide commitment under the guidance and with the assistance of senior management who encourages personal commitment of all staff to address quality as part of their skills & competencies.
It is “GCP” policy to make sure that this quality management system is constantly in place and that it preserves fully the ISO 9001:2015 standards by taking corrective measures and through an action list such as: training sessions, annual reviews, integration of ISO 9001:2015 to newly established departments and employees.
“GCP” complies with all applicable legislation and regulatory requirements relevant to its activity and seeks for continuous improvement of its management system.